Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Carte
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help the mew mew's fight against the aliens and other criminals running a muck in Tokyo, Japan. Be a mew, be a hero, or be evil!? The choice is up to you!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Cafe Kitchen EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm by Shya

» Yuki's room
Cafe Kitchen EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:42 pm by Yuki Hayase

» The Guest room
Cafe Kitchen EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:31 am by Toxin Vulpe

» The front door
Cafe Kitchen EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Cafe Kitchen
Cafe Kitchen EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» Inside the cafe
Cafe Kitchen EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Ryou's bedroom
Cafe Kitchen EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Your beautiful arts!
Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 12:45 am by Yuki Hayase

» Rules for Mew mew A La Carte! {READ BEFORE STARTING}
Cafe Kitchen EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 8:53 am by Toxin Vulpe

Top posters
Yuki Hayase
Cafe Kitchen Vote_lcapCafe Kitchen Voting_barCafe Kitchen Vote_rcap 
Toxin Vulpe
Shya
Kuro Akumu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 3:35 am

Cafe Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 3:19 pm

Here's where they bake their yummy treats! Just don't burn anything down or break anything. *cough* Ichigo *cough*
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:50 pm

(Guess I'll have to play him too XD )

Yuki giggled a little "In the kitchen we are!!" She smiled and let go of Toxin's hands she looked around since she had never gotten a look at it. She was kind of happy that she didn't run into Ryou again he had really made her mad before and didn't feel like facing him anytime soon though that was bound to happen since he is the owner after all. "Wow... Everything is pink in this place isn't it?" She placed her hands on her hips and began giggling again think that Ryou lives in a pink castle. "Well where is this Keiichiro person?" She pouted and tapped her foot, as a man with long brown hair tied in a low pony tail with a ribbon walked in. "Oh are you Keiiciro-san?" Yuki was honestly confused Ryou never pointed out who he was.

Keiichiro:

He looked to the girls as he carried in a bunch of supplies for the sweets "Oh why yes I am." He smiled sweetly. "You must be the two new girls working here... Uh I'm guessing you're Miss Hayase..." He said pointing to Yuki "And you must be Miss Vulpe..." He said pointing to Toxin then "Ryou just got done telling me about you two... Oh I hope that uniform fits fine I wasn't sure if it was your size or not..." he smiled looking at Yuki in the uniform "I hear you'll be working in here with me Miss Vulpe, I hope we get to know each other very well." he held out his hand for her to shake it smiling still.

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 9:25 am

(Thats because I'm better for the aliens then these two dudes! XD Plus, I need to rewatch it. I haven't seen this anime in about a year now! XD )

Toxin walked back in as she pulled her sweat shirt back on. She still felt a little guilty, but knew now not to cram her face with all these sweets. She looked around a bit and giggled hearing Yuki's comment about the pink. Yes, Toxin wasn't a huge fan of that, but what could you do. She was about to say something before a man came in. Toxin's ear's laid low as he spoke and she watched him closely, but not in a mean or stalking way. More of amazement and curiosity. Toxin then blushed slightly as he spoke about her working back here, before holding a hand out, causing the blush to become more red. Toxin's ears twitched and her blush slightly faded as she looked to the hand and back at him with a confused look. Toxin didn't know many costumes, and this was another. She looked to the hand and the man himself with confusion and a complex look as she tried to figure out what he was doing.

"Hello. U-Ummmmm.....do I need to pay a fee, or give you something......?"

She then thought about what it could be, since she studied many humans. She then blushed heavily possibly knowing what it could be. She stumbled backwards holding up a guarding arm as her ears and tail twitched. He wasn't in the whole stance, but Toxin, still not fully getting it, pretty much considered him in what humans called 'proposing' stance. And she new what happened after that. She'd hear them say it. And Toxin didn't find herself as what they said 'wife' material.

"U-U-Ummmmm.....s-sweet gesture.....b-but I'm not really.......w-w-wife material. Don't get me wrong your....u-u-uhhhhhhh.....c-c-c...u.....t.....e? B-b-b-but I don't think.......u-u-ummmmm...."

(Thought I thrown in something funny! XD )
Back to top Go down
https://alacartemew.forumotion.com
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012, 11:32 pm

( XDDDD lulz!!! I haven't watched this anime or read my books in over a year either I just am really good (obsessed) at playing them hohoho )

Yuki looked to Keiichiro "You seem a lot nicer than Ryou... He was really mean..." She crossed her arms and pouted then looked to Toxin confused "He just wanted to shake your hand... Marriage? No no no no no he would get down on his knee like this and hold out a ring!" She demonstrated my getting down on her knee and holding out one of her rings. "And then say something like 'Toxin will you marry me?' and you would be like 'Oh well... I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my number so call me maybe!'" She began demonstrating how Toxin would look if she were proposed to. "And that's how it would all go down!!!" She raised her hands and bowed taking appreciation for her performance.

Keiichiro:

He took his hand back seeing that she was confused and then brought along the whole confused state about marriage "Oh I'm sorry Miss Vulpe for startling you I was only asking for a friendly handshake." He smiled sweetly as he set the ingredients down on the counter. He watched as Yuki began showing Toxin what a proposal was supposed to look like and then began quietly laughing to himself. Her performance was over the top and some what embarrassing, but she was doing it any ways. She was perfect to work out in the cafe part she didn't know it, but she was a natural. He began politely clapping after she was done "That was a great depiction of what a proposal looks like!" He continued to smile.

( You like my 'call me maybe' reference XDD I'm so mean! )
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:44 am

Toxin looked at the two like they were insane. Especially Yuki. True, Toxin never really knew what marriage was, nor what a proposal was. She just jumped to the conclusion, not knowing what a hand shake was. Her ears twitched as she tried to absorb the information. Her brown eyes watching Yuki closely. Toxin wasn't too sure that was exactly how it would go, but she had to trust her. She nodded to Yuki slightly before walking next to Keiichiro and watch what he was doing. So close she was nearly on top of him. Her ears were perked up and her tail was wagging slightly as she watched with full curiosity. Then finally looked up to him in a studying way. After a minute she looked back to the food in front of her. She inspected the ingredients and the utensils. She had more of a serious, studying, yet sadden look now as she scanned the supplies once more.

"I don't know how to cook.....or clean.....or do anything...but fight. I was never taught....or so I can't remember. My memories were wiped when the nuclear blast happened. All I can remember was a white bright light...and screams...and seeing people around me turn to nothing...only thing left were shadows..."

Her ears laid flat as she lifted a spoon and examined the object. Toxin had no mother or father figure. She had no one but herself. Part of her longed for the attention that a mother or father could give her. But who would do that for her. She sighed as she debated once more if she'd be any use to this place. She stared at the spoon that was being twirled in her hands, still very close to the man next to her.

(Lol! XD And yes, yes I do. That was quiet funny! X3 )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 3:12 pm

Yuki smiled hearing the applause she stood up straight "Well thank you!" She clapped her hands together happily and then noticed Toxin had moved she was no longer next to her. She looked as she was standing right next to Keiichiro watching his every move probably studying to herself. "You don't? How do you cook things for yourself or clean your place?" She tilted her head confused. She didn't get how anyone could grow up not knowing any of that, then she remembered that Toxin's memories were erased.

Keiichiro:

He began cooking when he noticed that Toxin was right behind him looking at everything he was doing "I could teach you... It's not that hard you'll be as good as I am in no time if I teach you!" He smiled sweetly hoping all of this would help. He held out the bowl for her to take it and try to stir it herself. "Here you try it yourself!" He smiled again waiting for her to take it.

( Lololololololol!!! )
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:53 pm

Toxin blinked as she took a hold of the bowl and stood next to Keiichiro so she could watch him. Her eyes on him like a hawk. She then tried to stir herself, almost giving it too much thought causing her to fling some of the pastry at Yuki. Toxin blinked as her ears went up before they laid flat and she looked to the bowl sadly. She then looked to Keiichiro with a sad and guilty look, her ears flat against her head and a small pout on her bottom lip. She let a small sigh out before looking back to the bowl sadly.

"If I did, I forgot how. And I don't live in a clean place. I live in an abandoned warehouse. I don't eat for months. I try not to steal to my best ability. And the only way i take a shower is....I rather not say....."

It wasn't that she did something dirty or naughty. But she had to break and enter into homes to get a decent shower. She didn't want to say that for good reasons. She stared at the bowl as she closed her eyes, ready to cry again. Part of her questioned why these people were tormenting her, but she knew this was probably good for her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyThu 21 Jun 2012, 11:27 pm

Yuki felt the pastry fly to her face she took her finger and wiped it off licking it "This is good!" She smiled, but then became teary eyed hearing Toxin's story "Oh Toxin I'm sorry!" She ran to hug her "You can come to my house anytime for a shower when you need it! I'll even have a meal ready for you!!" she hugged her and cried "That's just terrible what people do to you!!" She was behind Toxin so she rested her head in the middle of Toxin's shoulder blades. "There's even an extra bedroom that no one ever uses you can just stay with me!" She rubbed her face in Toxin's shirt trying to hide the tears.

Keiichiro:

He looked to her "Oh it's alright you'll get better..." He smiled and patted Toxin on the head when Yuki came charging in and hugging her. She invited Toxin to stay with her, were these two best friends or did they just meet each other?. He was utterly confused, but happy to that these two not so close people were help each other. "I think you should take the offer Miss Vulpe." He smiled making the suggestion hoping it would put the idea in Toxin's mind.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 12:06 am

Toxin jerked and nearly freaked out at the sudden contact and emotion from Yuki. Toxin squirmed in the embrace but quickly stopped and her mind went blank feeling the soothing touch on her head. She blinked as her breath went short. In a quick moment, it seemed like part of her memory came back. A small fraction of what she lost. The patting and close embrace. Both were given to her by the same person. Female, possibly a nurse of some kind. She blinked, still in a dazed moment before getting out and finally squirmed out of Yuki's embrace, causing her to bump into Keiichiro as she looked at Yuki with the same puzzled face like with the handshake. her ears still laid flat, but her usual emotion back in play. She still leaned against the bakers body as she stared at Yuki. Her tail twitching as she studied the girl.

"You....would do that.....for me? And that embrace....and the pat....I remember a nurse. Possibly. But.....never mind. Can we get back to...cooking. My life story isn't anything new. Its nothing to get upset about. I'm alive aren't I."

Toxin finally regain her serious and cold demeanor like she had at the library. She had enough of all this emotion. She just wanted to do what she came for. Not share and tell. She didn't want sympathy. She just wanted to figure out her past was all. Toxin soon realized she wasn't leaning against a wall, but a human body and jerked away quickly, stuck between the two and grabbed the bowl in front of her before string quiet harshly, avoiding eye contact from the both of them. She held a serious expression before glancing to Yuki quickly.

"I'll take you up on that offer. But because I need it! ......Its just better than living in a dump is all...."

She pouted slightly before glaring at the pastry that was being harshly beaten by Toxin's frustration. She quickly built up a wall to protect her from any more of these emotions. These two would cause her to go into an emotional frenzy if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 12:57 am

Yuki backed away as she was being rejected "Yeah of coarse I would I can't believe someone hasn't done that for you sooner..." she looked at her and then Keiichiro and then back at Toxin, she didn't realize she was leaning against him. When she jerked away from him she looked surprised it looked like she was quite comfortable. She then heard what Toxin said "You will!? That's great I just can't stand the thought of someone living on the street like that! That's why I donate to as many charities as I can to help everyone I can!" She smiled and watched as Toxin was stirring the mixture a little too much.

Keiichiro:

He was quite shocked when Toxin pulled away from the hug and bumped into him. He didn't mind he just stood there until she realized that he was there and not a wall. He smiled and held up a hand and lowered it slowly "Slower Miss Vulpe you'll run out of batter by the end if you keep stirring it that fast..." He saw as the bowls contents was getting low he better make some more so he grabbed the flower and water mixing it together in another bowl and began stirring it slower "Here like this..." He smiled as he demonstrated for her. "Just think 'Slow and steady wins the race.' and you'll be good!" He nodded still smiling.

( Blech! Keiichiro is too sweet XD )
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 8:44 am

Toxin heard the bakers smooth voice and instantly snapped out of her usual angry state and nodded as she slowed her pace with mixing. She moved a bit closer to Keiichiro so she could watch him more and made sure she was doing the exact same thing. Toxin's iron wall seem to melt away a bit when she was doing this. She looked up to him then back down to what he was doing, making sure she wasn't screwing it up. Once she got the hang of it, she smiled slightly as her ears twitched with happiness. She giggled to herself, but made sure no one else could hear as she kept smiling into the bowl.

"I've got it...I actually got it......"

Toxin was a bit surprised that she was doing it right due to always being fast and quick. It was how she had to live. She was rough and jagged person as well. But for once she was being gentle and slow. It was a new feeling for her, and part of her was really enjoying it. Though, she couldn't argue that the company that she had around her wasn't all that bad either. Toxin thought that maybe one day she would have what they call 'a therapy session' with the two of them. It would probably help her. But for now she didn't want any help, only her memories.

(I know! X3 )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 1:52 pm

Yuki smiled "That's great!" She clapped happily "He was right if he teaches you you'll be good in no time!" She looked down at herself again "Hmm... Maybe I should get back into my regular clothing!" She rubbed the back of her head and giggled a little "I'll be right back!" She waved as she exited the Kitchen to head down the hall to the dressing room. "Alright where did I put my clothing again?" she scratched her head and began rummaging around the room for her clothing. "OH NO!! I MIGHT HAVE TO GO HOME IN THIS!!" she began running around the room ruffling her hair getting stressed she might not find her clothing.

Keiichiro:

He smiled happily "See you can do it! It's not that hard at all!" He mixed his until it was dough like "Alright I'm going to pour mine into a pan and begin making the cakes..." He took all the utensils he would need out and began pouring out the mixture. He opened the oven and placed it in since he had already preheated it. He watched Yuki leave the room as he shut the oven and leaned against the counter. "Does it feel doughy yet?" he asked thinking it probably should start feeling that way by now.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 2:51 pm

Toxin watched Yuki leave, her ears twitching before looking back to her pastry. Sure enough the mixture had become harder for her to stir and thicker. More dough like. Toxin watched Keiichiro what he did before nodding 'yes' to his question. She walked over to him and handed him the bowl, not sure what to do with it. She tilted her head slightly as she looked to the bowl, then to him. Toxin didn't know why, but she felt more calm and cooled down when she was around this man. Even though they just met, he still gave off that feeling to her. She thought it was a bit weird, never experiencing it before, but she also welcomed it. Her ears twitched up as her tail swayed. She could hear Yuki all the way from the kitchen, but was concentrating on the task in front of her.

"How did you come into this whole....project...mew...thing, Keiichiro? It wouldn't have to do with anything in Russia by any chance?"

She held an accent as she asked her questions. She looked to him though with slight hope and curiosity. She was far more comfortable asking him, then pretty boy. Plus, he seemed older, so he might know something of her past. She really wanted to know why she looked like this, and maybe he held her an answer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

Yuki was going crazy not being able to find her clothing "I can't go home in this everyone will look at me!!" She was rubbing her hair and making it frizz "Why can't I find them?" She thought to herself "That pervert better not have hid them on me!!" She stomped out of the dressing room peaking in the kitchen real quick "I'll be back I'm going to kill someone..." She shut the door and ran out of the cafe. "Ryou!! You better not have stolen my clothing!!" She crossed her arms and marched up the stairs.

Keiichiro:

He smiled taking the bowl "Could you go in the cupboard and grab a pan for me to pour this in to, I'll put it into the oven with the other one." He set the bowl down and began making another bowl, but not of cake batter it was the frosting for the cakes he put some red food dye in to make it pink looking. He looked at Toxin as she asked the question "Well Ryou's parents died in a fire so I had to take care of him since then. He's been studying things ever since he was little he wanted to create something that would help save people from evil things like the thing that happened to his parents..." He smiled knowing Ryou wouldn't be happy that he told her that, but she deserved to know. "I'm sorry it had nothing to do with Russia though..." He sighed watching the timer on the oven.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 8:55 pm

Toxin nodded and opened the cupboard, taking a pan out before setting it down and pouring the batter in herself. She noticed that he would need help, so after pouring it into the pan she slid it into the oven. She wasn't completely helpless. She leaned over the counter top across from him as she listened to him explain. She let a sigh out before nodding in understandment. She wasn't going to rip on the two of them for this 'project'. Even though she still hated it. She watched Keiichiro closely and actually was enjoying his company. She then noticed him looking towards the clock. It was getting late. And she had herself to blame. She had made this happen for him because she was nothing but a monster. She let another sigh out to herself before walking over to him.

"Hey, need any help? I've cause this problem for you. Your to sweet of a guy to be taking my punishment."

She gave him a soft smile as she rested a hand on her hip. She looked him up and down before leaning against the counter awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 12:42 am

( XD I'm gonna be rping with myself lulz )

Keiiciro:

He smiled as he watched her do it herself "See you can do it!" he jumped a little as the timer went off "Oh the cakes are done... Well the first batch after all!" He took an oven mitt and took the pan out of the hot oven he then set it on the stove to cool and took the one Toxin poured herself and put it in the oven and closed it setting the timer again. "Sure I would love your help and thanks, but I'm really not that sweet!" He laughed hearing her saying that. He handed her a bowl and showed her some ingredients and placed them on the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Here mix these together it'll make more frosting." He took the food coloring and put a little in a cup "And this here will make it pink I put a little in a cup for you so you don't accidentally put too much in there." He smiled and placed it on the table then went to frosting the cakes that were done making them look like little hearts.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 9:12 am

Toxin blinked as she watched him run around like a race car. She blinked and her ears twitched before she looked at the ingredients and looked to him. She listened to his instructions before nodding. She put all the ingredients into the bowl just like he said before mixing. She was a little hard in the beginning of mixing, but soon became more gentle and slower. She was still getting used to the feeling. She couldn't help but let a small laugh out, but she quickly stopped herself before he could hear anymore. She glanced to him before closing her eyes and putting on a serious look. She never laughed. Ever. Not even a giggle. So it surprised her self that she actually laughed. She didn't say anything for awhile as she mixed. Not in an awkward silence way though, more like she was gathering her thoughts together. She found it quiet surprising that Keiichiro didn't see himself as 'sweet'. She rarely called anyone that. Not even a compliment. Once she finished she opened her eyes and looked to Keiichiro.

"Why do you not realize that you are a kind man. Not to mention your a gentleman. Well, in my perspective. I never get kindness from anyone, let alone good looking men."

She let a small sigh out as she crossed her arms and looked at the colorful brick wall. It was true. The only looks she got from any sort of men was disgust and fear. Toxin might want those therapy lessons some time to get this all off her chest. Maybe that was why she got angry all the time. But she figured it was how she was grown up. Anger and disgust was her. For all she knew that is.

"Monster......"

Her crossed arms soon became herself hugging herself quiet tightly. Her eyes seemed to shimmer sadness as she looked to the brick wall. That was all she called herself.

(Lol! XD )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 5:14 pm

( I can't remember if he was the one that hid behind the nice this or not XD so I'll fix this later if he's not )

Keiichiro:

He looked to her "Well I can't be mean to you that would be rude..." He smiled continuing to frost the cakes "If you really knew me I don't think you would really like me..." He sighed knowing this was the truth that's why he was always so nice to people. "I just don't think I'm all that nice..." He cut the top of a strawberry off and placed it on a cake that he finished and continued to frost cutting the tops of more strawberries off. "Here have a strawberry their fresh and I have more than plenty to put on the cakes..." He smiled handing her a cut strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 7:15 pm

Toxin's ears perked up and she looked up from her arms to see him handing her a strawberry. She'd never had one before. That, or she was so hungry she'd ignore the taste. Her ears twitched as she tilted her head and looked at it with curiosity. She cautiously took the fruit before placing it in her mouth and chewing it. She licked her lips and giggled as her ears fluttered in delight. She then smiled to him before walking back over to him and helping out with cutting the tops of the strawberries off. Her tail swayed side to side as she kept a warm smile on her face. She didn't care what he said, she still saw kindness in him. And she should know. Her whole life she was treated like trash. And the he reached out and gave her what she longed for. Some to at least notice her. As well as Yuki. She decided that she would stay here all night with him if she had too. He deserved some sort of company. Plus, if she helped out, even a little, it would get done quicker.

"Well, I'll tell you this. I've traveled all the way from Chernobyl, Russia, and no one has ever treated me like this before. So, until I see otherwise, your nice. Why don't think so anyway? Your not like me where if you get mad you melt away the problem. Literally."

She chuckled as she made a small joke. She was surprised that she was acting like this. She cursed Yuki. Yuki's 'bubbleness' was wearing off on her already.

(Lol! It says on wiki that he is a calm and sympathetic, and gentlemen. Idk! XD And i don't plan on watching all 52 episodes just to figure out! >.< )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:19 pm

( lol XD )

Keiichiro:

He blinked thinking how could anyone not be nice to her? "Well that's just because so many people have rejected you... Which isn't right..." He smiled as she came over and helped him cut the strawberries "Thanks now all you need to do is place them in the middle of the cake." He smiled as the timer on the oven rang again. "Oh the cakes are done... here can you spread some frosting on these few here and I'll get these one out to cool off..." He smiled and went for the oven taking out the last of the cakes and shutting the oven off. "Alright these will cool for about five minutes and we can finish frosting and then we start with the ice cream treats that will sit in the freezer over night!" He smiled happily thinking this will get done sooner now that he has Toxin to help him.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 5:33 pm

Toxin nodded as she begun to do what she was told. She thought on his words. Part of her actually believed they had a right to treat her like trash. What if she was the one who destroyed Chernobyl. Her home. She stayed silent for the rest of the time, a serious look masking over her features. Her ears twitched hearing Yuki and Ryou argue, but she said nothing. She just frosted the cakes and decorated them. Her tail stayed low as she continue to think about her past. How she wanted to know what happened. What if she did destroy her only home. Then she had full right to be glared at and spat on. She could've killed thousands of people and not know it. She let a long sigh out as she kept on her thoughts and kept a serious look.

(Quit arguing with yourself yuki. Geez. XD )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 6:07 pm

( No XD I'm done anyways lulz )

Yuki stomped back into the kitchen in her normal clothing fully aware that Toxin could have heard the whole thing and pouted "He's so mean..." she looked around the kitchen noticing everyone was working "Can I help? I don't want to be the only one not doing anything..." she looked around not really seeing anything, but maybe Keiichiro would have something for her to do.

Keiichiro:

He looked to Toxin "Are you alright?" he had noticed that she was acting a little different now. "I can't have a sad person working on happy cakes now..." he shook his finger at her hoping it would make her smile. He watched as Yuki walked in and complained about how Ryou was so mean "Oh well we were just about to start on the ice cream treats after we were done frosting these cakes... You could help on that." He smiled pointing to the freezer "Do you mind getting the ice cream out for me?" he asked Yuki and he went to frosting the last few cakes with Toxin.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 10:02 pm

Toxin continued on doing her task before finishing. She looked over to him as she raised an eyebrow and her ear. Her lips curled into a small smile, but it vanished quickly. She sighed as she leaned against the counter and stuffed her hands into her pocket. She wasn't really sad or upset, but decided to close up shop for now. She was more likely tired and frustrated with herself. Bags were starting to show under her eyes as she huffed and puffed, gazing at the pink brick wall, avoiding eye contact. One of the cool things with Toxin though at night, was that her green fur and markings would begin to glow. Which they did. She was like a neon light if it went dark. She sighed to herself as she let a small yawn escape. She decided to answer his question.

"I'm fine. Just tired I guess."

She shrugged as she kept her gaze away from them both.

(Lol! XD )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 11:36 pm

Yuki nodded happily "Yeah I can!" she smiled going to the freezer and getting the ice cream out. "I can get cups too!" She went rummaging through the cupboards trying to find a bunch of cups to put the ice cream in. "Ah here we go!" she took down a big stack of cups down and began filling them up with ice cream "Do we need fruit in this?" she asked only filling the cups half way.

Keiichiro:

He looked at her "Well alright..." he smiled and looked to Yuki "Yes here put this in the middle I'm done with the cakes we'll put wiped cream on the top and add some more fruit then..." he said handing her the fruit, he then looked back to Toxin who looked very tired then the clock it was almost 11pm. "You know what you girls should start heading back it's really late and you both need to be able to function tomorrow!" He took the ice cream from Yuki and almost pushed them both out of the kitchen. "Get some sleep girls!" he smiled and waved to them before closing the door behind him.

( YUS! XD )
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 9:04 pm

Toxin gave a low growl as she was almost pushed out. Sure it was late. Yes she was tired. And very cranky as well. But she had a duty set in her mind, and she was going to finish it if it killed her. She was used to not sleeping. She was just going to do as she was told and finish what she started. But another side of her begged to get some shut eye. She thought through and argued with herself before snarling and walking out of the kitchen in a huff. She decided it be best for her to get some sleep, otherwise she could hurt someone. She she awaited for Yuki, glowing in the darkness, as she had an angered and tired look on. She wanted sleep, and she wanted it then and there. She would easily fall asleep on the floor, or int he back rooms. It was better than what she usually slept on. She yawned as she waited, but it sounded more like a snarl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cafe Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Kitchen   Cafe Kitchen Empty

Back to top Go down

Cafe Kitchen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next