Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Carte
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help the mew mew's fight against the aliens and other criminals running a muck in Tokyo, Japan. Be a mew, be a hero, or be evil!? The choice is up to you!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm by Shya

» Yuki's room
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:42 pm by Yuki Hayase

» The Guest room
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:31 am by Toxin Vulpe

» The front door
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Cafe Kitchen
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» Inside the cafe
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Ryou's bedroom
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Your beautiful arts!
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 12:45 am by Yuki Hayase

» Rules for Mew mew A La Carte! {READ BEFORE STARTING}
Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 8:53 am by Toxin Vulpe

Top posters
Yuki Hayase
Outside of Cafe mew mew Vote_lcapOutside of Cafe mew mew Voting_barOutside of Cafe mew mew Vote_rcap 
Toxin Vulpe
Outside of Cafe mew mew Vote_lcapOutside of Cafe mew mew Voting_barOutside of Cafe mew mew Vote_rcap 
Shya
Kuro Akumu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 3:35 am

Outside of Cafe mew mew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

Outside of Cafe mew mew Empty
PostSubject: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyWed 06 Jun 2012, 3:18 pm

Outside of Cafe mew mew 0014
Outside of Cafe mew mew Cafemewmew
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:40 pm

She came around the back with Toxin and looked at the door saying 'Employee's ONLY!' she then looked at the stairs going up around the building that seemed like they would go to a room. It didn't look like anyone lived her, but she looked around "Toxin cover me I'm going up the stairs..." She looked around again and headed straight up the stairs. She found herself in what seemed to be someones house she looked around feeling like she was unwanted in here, but she kept going until she reached a room at the end of the hall. "Maybe this could be their office..." She peaked in a little and saw a man at a desk. "A man lives here?" she began blushing because she was giggling on the inside, she had a tendency to blush when she laughed. She continued to watch until he turned to look at his door and spotting her she gasped and ducked behind the door quickly.

(XD Ima do what you did on the old site since no one's playing him lulz)

Ryou:

He looked around the door to see a girl curled up in the corner of the room. "Excuse me what are you doing up here? This is my house and you're trespassing..." He was very serious and didn't respect the girl coming into his house without permission. "I'm looking for an answer..." He crossed his arms and tapped his foot impatiently. He then got a closer look at her face noticing she was someone he knew, not personally, but knowledge wise. "Miss Hayase? What are you doing in my house?" He looked utterly confused now as he couldn't put his finger on why this girl was in his house.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 8:48 pm

Toxin blinked the whole time, completely dumbfounded at what just happened. She couldn't get out one word before Yuki dashed away. Toxin was just about to complain, but let a long sigh escape as she leaned against the foundation of the building. She looked around as her hands were buried in her sweat shirts pocket. Toxin didn't like this. Yes, Toxin still had morals, but very few. She was all for for dinning and dashing, but breaking and entering to get a job was a whole different story. Toxin groaned as she was getting impatient of the giddy girls absent and decided to just yell, no matter who heard her.

"OIE! Blondă!!! What do you think you're doing! THIS ISN'T HOW I WANT TO GET A JOB!!! Fata blonda merge prost şi de rupere în acest loc!!!!!!"

Toxin huffed in anger as she continued to lean on the wall, toxic gases leaking from her pores and melting away the ground she stood on. When Toxin was blowing off steam, she literally blowed off toxic gases. Part of her gift she guessed.

(Thats fine!! =3 )
Back to top Go down
https://alacartemew.forumotion.com
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:16 pm

Yuki looked up confused "How do you know who I am?" She covered her mark on her neck making sure it wouldn't start glowing. She then remembered everyone knows who she is "Nevermind forget I asked that question..." She stood up and brushed herself off with one hand still covering her mark and bringing her hood back up. "I'm sorry I just thought that your office was up here... I wanted to ask you if you were taking job applications right now... Me and my friend wanted to know..." She looked to the floor and swayed back and forth on her heals. "I'm really sorry for the intrusion..." she bowed politely for the apology. She then heard Toxin's voice and she jumped. "Ahh! I left her down there... I'll be right back!" she dashed down the hall.

Ryou:

He blinked wondering why she would have said that and then nodded when she said to forget about. He looked at her confused as to why she kept cover her neck, but shrugged it off she could have been one of those girls who like a lot of guys for all he knew. "No... my office is downstairs in the cafe... About the job... Well it's complicated I'm not sure you'll be qualified for the job..." he crossed his arms again and watched as she apologized for everything and then ran down the hall. He shook his head, but wait patiently.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:30 pm

Toxin groaned as she was ready to blast this whole place to ashes. She hated waiting like this. Especially out in the open. If Yuki didn't hurry, the wall she leaned against would soon become nothing but radioactive goo. And She was sure no one wanted that. Toxin sighed heavily as she decided to go up there herself. She begun to march her way up the steps, leaving implants of her feet due to the toxic gases leaving from them. She saw Yuki on her and gave her a look to fallow her, because if she grabbed her, things could get ugly. Toxin was still cooling off and she didn't want to hurt anyone. Toxin finally reached where Yuki was and glared at the man before her. Her arms were now crossed over her chest. Her ears were up and alert and her tail was fluffy and in an alpha stance. Her markings were glowing and her eyes shun slightly red within the brown. She was taking deep breaths to cool down as her feet begun to melt away the floor beneath her due to the toxin's still blowing off from her angry body. Toxin dared not speak knowing her words would be as painful as the radiation leaking from her pores. Luckily the radiation wasn't strong enough to poison anyone. But her body was like a hot potato. If anyone touched her, they'd burn themselves from the heat of the toxin's.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:40 pm

Yuki blinked in astonishment as she saw the toxic gases coming off of her. "T-Toxin... This is the manager... I was just asking about the jobs, but he says we might not be qualified..." she looked down in sadness. "We just wanted a job here... It seemed like a really fun place to work plus we would be able to make something of our lives..." She pouted underneath her dark hood fiddling with her fingers thinking she better not touch Toxin because of the gas. "I'm sorry to have bothered you..." she looked down again.

Ryou:

He watched as a second girl came up the stairs he looked confused she had neon green ears and a tail. It looked like one of his mews, but different he could tell just by looking at her she wasn't a mew mew. He didn't want to mention it know neither of them probably had no idea all the girls working here were mews. "Well I'm very sorry girls, but I don't think I'll be able to work you in..." he shrugged be honest with them. "But if you're honest about wanting to make something of yourselves I can understand so I'll see what I can do..." He crossed his arms as he watched this girl dissolve his flooring "Great I'm going to need to replace that..."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 9:56 pm

Toxin didn't cool down. She scuffed as she had an ice glare and her cold exterior returning. She knew that this was a bad idea. She knew it all a long. And she knew the reason that they weren't, no. Why she wasn't being accepted. She was a freak and no one would want to be served by something like her. She was better off getting a job as an assassin. She cursed the curse that was placed upon her. She growled with venom as she kept her ice glare on the boy. She saw him no better than the rest of the people that stood around her laughing and commenting on her. True, she could jump to conclusion's, but she was never used to things like this. She was only used to being treated awfully and like a freak. No kindess, except from Yuki, was given to her.

"Tu eşti mai bun decât cei care rad la monstru cu în cuşcă."

Toxin didn't dare move. She was in her challengers mood. When Toxin was angry, she was angry. Nothing could break her away. But before Toxin could speak her Russian language, a throbbing pain hit her like a hammer. Cause her to yelp before grabbing her head. Flashes of white and a hospital room spun in her head. Toxin's eyes twitched and blurred as she kept seeing these images and hearing these words in her head.

'I'll see what I can do.' 'No use.....' 'She's going to be to strong!' 'Stop it! STOP IT ALL!!' 'Failure! This experi- ha- fai-!' 'Fl-a-u-! FL-'

Toxin's toxic anger some how stopped, her markings and fur no longer glowing as bright as they were, her eyes softening to a blurry gaze. Her face gave off a painful and desperation look as she fell to her knees, hugging her head close to her and groaning in pain.

'M-My....p-past? W-What is.....w-what...I.....'

Toxin passed out cold to the floor, sweat that was died green dripped from her face. Toxin had the appearance as if she was just brutally killed. Her breathing was ragged and her body shook violently as she let small groans of pain slip from her mouth. Her eyes were now shut tightly and her ears and tail, as well as the rest of her body, laid limp.

(I decided it was time for one of Toxin's moments! XP)
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:24 pm

( lulz XD also I think that knew Kelly Clarkson song should be Toxin's theme song it's called 'everyone has a dark side' you should really listen it's good! Also you realize that Romanian not Russian... Google translator says so... )

Yuki looked up in despair as the boy had said they might not get the jobs. As soon as she did she saw Toxin go into what seemed like a seizure. "TOXIN?" she almost screamed this, it was someone she had just met and she seemed like she was going to die. "You have to do something! Call and ambulance something!! I just met her she can't go on me now... I have no friends!" Tears almost forming in the corners of her eyes. She went to go hold Toxin's head up from the ground and lay it on her lap, but remembered she could still have toxic gas seeping from her body.

Ryou:

Ryou blinked as this whole scene went down in front of him. He was just as surprised by this as Yuki was and at first didn't know what to do. "Right an ambulance..." he quickly went to his room grabbing his phone and dialed 911. "Um... Yes we have someone who seems to have passed out in a seizure... Yes... I'll try... Thank you..." He hung up and looked to Yuki "They should be here as soon as possible..." he just stood watch and made sure nothing would escalate more than it should if so he would do everything possible to keep her alive. It seemed this Yuki person wanted her to stay alive, he didn't need a rich family like her's to be suing him for the death of someone.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:38 pm

Toxin's eyes fluttered open then shut closed as she gasped for air. This had never happened before. Toxin never had something take control of her like this. Except when antidotes were put into her. Otherwise she was fine. But nothing has ever escalated to her act like this. Flashes of screams and white lights flashed through her mind before Toxin came to to hear what was happening. Toxin probably would've had a heart attack if she wasn't probably having one now. She tried to speak, but her words were choking and gasping. She couldn't go to the hospital. Never. If they saw what she was, they could do heaven knows what. As well as possibly kill her. She had to stop them. She just had to.

"S-Stop!!! N-N-. C-C...a-a-a-a....n. T. Hoes.....p-p-p...til.....b-b-b...aaad. P-p-p-p....l....ease."

Toxin was sweating her green watery sweat as she shakily reached for the person she fell in front of. Her vision was blurry and she looked like she was dying from whatever was happening. She soon let her hand fall to the ground and tried to get up, but she looked like her her body turned to slime. She laid on the floor, fear crawling up her as her green nails dug into the floor leaving deep wounds on the ground. She was begging for this to stop so she could get away. Begging for them to keep the ambulance at bay.

"Keep.....me.........o...ou..t....of.......h...hos......pital."

Toxins words held their harshness, but were very rough and raspy. She need to tell them to stop. They were going to send her to her death. And she refused that idea. Her body still shook violently and her eyes every no and then closed before twitching back open. Her breath was fast and raspy as sweat still traveled down her face. Her brown eyes becoming hazy. She had to stay awake. She had to. She couldn't allow this to happen. Even if that meant killing anyone who dared to take her to the hospital.

(Shut up! I know is Romanian! XD They didn't have it in Russian words. Its symbols! XD So I went with the next best thing! And I'll lusten to the song! =P )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

( goodie! )

Yuki blinked she couldn't believe what she thought she heard "You can't go to the hospital? Why not you're obviously in so much pain you can't even stay conscious..." the tears were welling up now into pools at the corners of her eyes they were threatening to pour over. It flooded her vision making it very fuzzy. She didn't care if Toxin's skin burned her anymore she hugged her close and let her rest on her lap. She wanted to make her comfortable. "You make sure the ambulance doesn't take her..." she was now pointing to the boy with an angry voice. She knew it was her fault he called for one but she was angry with him anyways.

Ryou:

He looked in shock at this whole scene "What do you mean no hospital? We need to get medication in you..." He seemed totally surprised by her reaction about the ambulance he thought she would at least be grateful, but she didn't even want it. This made him a little mad, he was mad to begin with as this girl had broken into his house and demanded a job. "Fine I'll make sure they don't take her... The name is Ryou by the way... Stop calling me 'you'..." he scoffed and casually walked down the hall watching for the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 11:07 pm

Toxin shakily pulled out a large needle that glowed with a toxic waste. She sneered as she dug it deep into her body. This could at least give her the strength to talk. She had to explain otherwise this could be ugly. Not to mention she wanted Yuki to calm down. Yes she was in pain, but nothing she haden't felt before. Yes, not to this extreme, but she had a feeling that in her past it was worse than what she was experiencing now. As the liquid sunk into her body, Toxin yanked the needle out, smashing to the ground with a shaking hand, causing a few cuts to ooze her green toxic blood. She let a shaky breath out as her eyes slowly regain color and her voice wasn't as raspy.

"Antidote.......they'd......kill me.......I can't have......antidotes....Not to mention.....t-they'd want custody.....over...me. I have no family......no home......I'd be an experiment......again....L-Look...at me...Look at me! I'm.....I'm......"

Toxin was slowly drifting into a sleep, no matter how strong her will power was. Her body needed sleep from what she figured a toxic shock. Where basically her body gave off an antidote causing her body to react the way she did. Antidotes were poison to her. They could most likely kill her. A single drop would give her a fever. And now her body needed to recoup. She slowly fell out of consciousness, but her body stopped shaking so violently and her breath was almost back to normal. Her body was shutting down and feeding her toxin's to run her back up. She was basically like a battery. She needed to recharge. The green in her fur and markings became darker than its usual neon, signaling that she shut off and now was asleep.

(She's part robot! o3o )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

Yuki blinked as she stabbed herself with the needle she watched as she gain some strength "I'm sorry... I didn't think regular medicine would be able to do so much to one person..." She watched as she passed out in a good way. She watched her and looked up to see Ryou at the end of the hallway. "Have they shown up yet?" she was directly ask him this question so she would be ready to shield Toxin from them.

Ryou:

He shook his head crossing his arms "No... Not yet, but they should be here soon... Why does it matter to you... I'm the one getting rid of them not you..." He gave a subtle glare toward Yuki's direction hoping she would catch it and know that he wasn't pleased with her. He didn't like being a grumpy person, but this girl was just making it happen it was almost natural for him to be mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 11:29 pm

Toxin looked like a robot at this point. Something from a syfy film. Shut down and sleeping soundly. If Toxin were awake however, she'd be kicking some ass. Even if they were trying to help her, no one calls the ambulance. Not unless they want to die. Then she'd probably flee to her hideout and deny further contact with anyone. But the Toxin that laid soundly looked ten years younger than who she was. A calm happy go lucky child that slept beside their mother. Her expression and body was softer and more gentle versus that hardcore Toxin that appeared to everyone. Her ears and tail twitched every now and then as her breath was smoother and the shaking coming to a halt.

I looked around my surroundings. A white room. Padded and soft. Like a bouncy house. The door in front of me shun a pretty silver and showed my reflection. Pure white hair graced my head to the floor which i sat on. My eyes shimmered bright red like a bunny's I've seen. I smiled as I saw- 'Mommy!'. My mo-No! That wasn't my mother! it was a lie! A lie! A LIE!

Toxin groaned but her body sat still. But she showed no signs of pain or sickness. Just slumber. But a picture did rustle from her pocket and graced the floor at the feet of the boys. It showed what appeared to be an eight year old, maybe younger, standing in a padded cell with a straight jacket on. But the child showed no appearance of distress. Instead the girl graced the photo with a large pearly white smile. Her hair curled into small waves and shun a bright white. Her eyes glowed a gorgeous red. On the bottom there were words in Russian. But a name stuck out that was among the Russian words. Floare Vulpe.

(Btw, Toxin's pasts and dreams/memories are in dark blue! =P That way people don't get confused! =3 )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012, 11:49 pm

( Alrighty that'll help! and I have to get up early tomorrow I'll continue this after 11 tomorrow! ^^)

Yuki watched Toxin sleep she seemed so sweet, why would she hide behind that tough person. If she didn't she would probably end up having more friends. "I wonder what happened to her in the past... that could have made her like this... When I find out I will make sure that it will never happen again!" she clenched her fist and felt determined.

Ryou:

He kept calmly watching for the ambulance as it came up the road the began climbing the stairs as he went down to meet them "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but she seems to have become better and wont be needing an medical attention today..." He crossed his arms, but they didn't leave
"I'm sorry sir, but we still need to check her..." Ryou wouldn't take this and said "Please leave I made a prank call... it's all fake I know that it's was immature of me, but it's what happened..." He walked back up the stairs and watched them leave. "You owe me... In fact I think I'll give you that job..." He looked away seeing a picture on the ground he picked it up looking closely he could tell it was Toxin, but the name was wrong. Was this what she looked like before whatever had happened to her? "You'll be working as a waitress no complaining you wanted a job so I'm giving it to you..." He walked back and gave the picture to Yuki "I think this is her's..." He walked back into his room and sat at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

Toxin's fur begun to light up, as if a spark in side of her shook her awake. Yes, it was quick, but it didn't take long for her to recharge. At least, not when she would giver herself a boost. Toxin breathed a heavy breath as she looked around dazed. Her ears and tail moved slowly before her body begun to rose. She rubbed her head and brushed off her cut hand as if it were nothing. She kept her eyes closed before the glanced open. She stood up, stumbling slightly but she caught herself. Toxin said some nasty words is her national language as she looked around before nearly bursting into pure anger.

"That was the dumbest thing I have ever seen! Lets call the ambulance for the freak show on the ground. Not to mention antidotes can KILL ME!! GREAT DECISION BLONDA MUT FUNDUL!!! Agh! I'm so....so....weak! That was pathetic Toxin. Geez. That was just sad Toxin, just sad."

Toxin shouted her nasty phrase to the boy who dialed that number. Toxin wasn't really mad at them per say, but that fact she was nearly carried to her death. As well as being disappointed in herself for the way she acted. She gave a heavy sigh as she shook her head. Her fumes calmed down and her cold exterior graced the presence of the world as she glared outside before seeing her picture in Yuki's hands. Toxin swiftly swiped it away before she could even look. Toxin seemed to get even more fumed up, but decided to try and keep her cool. Unfortunately Toxin couldn't apologize for her anger due to not even knowing how to. She never had to. No one taught her, or at least she didn't remember being taught so. But she showed no anger towards Yuki, she was more likely showing frustration from being in such a state.

"How did you get this Yuki?"

No one touched her things without her permission. Especially that photo. No one needed to know. More or less in her mind, no one could help. So, it was better to have it for her eyes and her eyes only to see. Toxin kept a calm and serious exterior, but her words sounded jagged and dead serious. She wasn't ready to play games. And she wasn't trying to make anyone cry. But this became personal.

(Alrightly! NIGHT!!! =3 )

(Also, i woke her up because I don't want to lie here doing nothing! XD )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 10:57 am

( Alright well apparently I didn't have to get up early today the other babysitter brought her sister along so I didn't have to go... which kinda pissed me off... )

Yuki looked up at Ryou "Oh you really mean it!? We can have the job!?" she then realized she was being happy about having the waitressing job like she said she didn't want. "Alright fine I wont complain..." Yuki then looked down as he felt Toxin move "Oh Toxin you're awake!" She smiled, but ducked back as she began yelling at her and Ryou "Toxin I didn't know that anything like that would hurt you... I just thought I was doing the right thing..." She pouted fiddling with her fingers she then looked confused as she snatched the photo from her hands "I didn't look at it... I swear I didn't take it... Ryou found it on the floor and gave it to me to give back to you when you woke up..." She looked at Toxin with sincere look.

Ryou:

He looked back as Toxin was yelling at both of them now "I'm sorry, but honestly I don't owe you anything... You owe me more than I owe you... I got rid of the ambulance after she thought it would be the right thing to do..." He shook his head "And it made my reputation go down... I don't need that as it is no one knows who I am I can't have little more not care..." He was waiting for his computer to boot up when it did he began typing like there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 11:45 am

toxin snarled and stuffed the picture into her pocket. She stood there huffing and puffing. She couldn't really blame them. They didn't know. Toxin let a lengthy sigh out as she cooled down. She was glaring at thin air as she thought through her thoughts. Toxin tended to keep to herself when in thought, not wanting to be disturbed or have other opinions. She was different from a 'normal' person. She had to be treated differently. It was like have a tiger as a pet versus a cat. Both were very different. Yes they were the same species, but both needed to be cared in a separate way. Otherwise one will end up hurting you. Toxin let another sigh out as her ears dropped low and her tail curled around her leg. Her eyes settled into more of a guilty look and walked over to where the boy's room was and leaned in the door way. Toxin would've apologized if she knew how, but she didn't. As soon as Toxin was about to say something, her mind clicked. Something stirred in her mind that realized something. No wonder the waitress looked awfully familiar.

"This is Tokyo Mew mew's hideout right? Your their little leader and Yuki is one of them. I'm right. Don't deny it pretty boy. Thats why you didn't accept us- well. You should've at least excepted Yuki before. She's got that odd mark on her neck and all. Now this makes sense. Spirits help me, I've walked right into what i was avoiding."

Toxin groaned as she felt sick. She really hated the mew mew's. They were nothing but jokes to her. Of course Yuki was an exception. Toxin figured they didn't go through a painful experience like she did. And Toxin knew she went through something different because her's were permanent. Not to mention the scars that marked her body.

(Awwww, it'll be fine. You can always come over to my place and help me clean! =D )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 12:46 pm

( Na I'm good! XD )

Yuki stood up brushing herself off "Wait you mean I am a mew?" she touched her mark again and she took her hood down "See this is the mark she's talking about..." he mark then began glowing as she was engulfed in light. "W-whats going on?" her clothing disappeared as she was then put into a light blue dress that hung to about the middle of her thighs. Poofy sleeves appeared and light blue gloves shoes that looked they were scrunched down her hair grew to her ankles and her eyes became lighter than usual she grew mouse ears and a tail. When the light was gone she looked at herself "Wow I guess I am..." she smiled and presented herself to everyone.

Ryou:

"Excuse me? I have no clue what you're talking about..." He looked around to Yuki as she took down her hood. Sure enough she had the mark on her neck almost like his, which was weird she shouldn't have a mark there like his. He shrugged it off and nodded "Well prove it then..." as soon as he said the Yuki's mark began glowing like it should have and she was transforming, she was a mew mew. "Well it looks to be true... I was giving you the jobs anyways... But it seems now I have more reason to than I did before..." He turned back to his computers looking at something then turned back to them "Alright you are officially hired here..."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 1:46 pm

Toxin looked like she was about to puke. Her ears hung low and her tail as well. She didn't like this one bit. Toxin then blinked and felt confused. She walked up to the boy and slammed her hand on his keyboard. She looked down on him with a serious demeanor, her ears on him. She wasn't going to let this all go like it was normal. No, she needed answers. She also wanted to know why the hell he was hiring HER. She wasn't a mew. She was a freak show. An experiment apparently. She wasn't going to move until she got answers.

"Alright pretty boy. First of all, why the hell am I hired? I ain't one of your precious 'mew's. And I ain't gonna act like one either. Second, what the hell makes you think you can do something like this? This isn't play time with your chemistry set. And don't act like you rule the world with me. I've been through hell in back, so i don't need to hear none of your bull shit."

Toxin was being her usual cruel serious self. She wasn't in a playing mood. And she wasn't one to be all, 'Yay1 I got the job and part of team mew!'. No. that wasn't Toxin. She was one to be serious all times and feel nothing but cruelty. She had never experienced what was going on around her. So her usual response was to act just as cruel as she had been treated. Toxin wanted to prove a point as well. So with her quick hand motions she typed in and pulled up her home town pictures. Chernobyl, Russia. Nothing but death could be seen from the pictures.

"If you don't believe me, there's the proof. I'm the only survivor. Everyone else turned to nothing but shadows of the past in the explosion. So answer my questions."

(Okaies! XD )
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 2:32 pm

Yuki was so surprised she looked at her self and then Ryou with a confused face "Uh... How do I change back?" before she could get an answer Toxin exploded in Ryou's face not happy at the fact that she was a mew and that Ryou had hired her here "Wait Toxin I thought you wanted a job too!" she was waving her hands trying to say sorry for the confusion.

Ryou:

Ryou was startled as she began yelling at him "I didn't assume you would act as a mew... I'm hiring you because you owe me..." He pointed to his melted flooring and some of the melted stairs "As well as the ambulance I got rid of for you..." He shook his head, but let her type away on his computer he looked at the photos and looked back at her. "I've heard of this tragedy I didn't think anyone could survive something like this... I guess the rumors are true then..." He crossed his arms "Please don't think I hired you because I wanted you to be an honorary mew... Even it would help if you did join I don't intend on it..."
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 3:06 pm

Toxin was pleased with his answers and gave him a very small smiled before leaving the man's presence. Thats all she wanted. To know she wasn't be sucked into something she didn't want to get involved with. All she wanted was to work her and thats all. Good for Yuki to finally be something that could make her own image, but Toxin wasn't here for that. This job couldn't give her the answers that she seeked. She had to find those on her own. Toxin didn't even question the rumors though. She knew them all too well. 'Chernobyl's monster escapes radiation disaster!!' 'Survivor or monster??'. All them she had heard. All to her disgust that is. Toxin let a lengthy sigh as she stopped by Yuki.

"I wouldn't want to help if I had to. Anyway, what do we do now, pretty boy? I do believe this 'cafe' has uniforms no? Or are you to high and mighty to show your new employ's around?"

Just because toxin was hired, she had no reason to be nice. Then again, she didn't know how to. All she knew how to do was fight and survive. Thats all she ever known what to do. Never was taught to cook, clean, nothing of everyday value. She yawned as she stuck her hands in her pockets and her ears pinned to the boy. But her eyes stayed on Yuki.

"You look like a fairy."

She had a slight disgusted face on, due to her not really liking the outfit. She was never one to be girly or wear dresses. Sweatshirts and jeans were more her style. Something, appropriate to fight in. But Toxin left it at that and looked to 'pretty boy' at the desk.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm

( XD I love what you call him plus I thought you called Ryou a fairy at first I had to re read it XDDDD )

Yuki's ears twitched at the word fairy "Whoa... I have like super hearing..." She became a chibi again and tears began flowing covering her ears "What if I hear something I don't want to?!" She went on and on until she thought again "Wait how do I change back?" she pouted hoping she'd get an answer this time. While she waited she played with her tail.

Ryou:

Ryou's eye twitched at the nickname "I have a name you know... And yes we do have a uniform... I'll have Keiichiro set it out for you in the dressing room... As for giving you a tour I'll wait till we close today for that it should be in a couple of minutes before we do..." He turned to Yuki "All you have to do is take hold of your pendent and think of yourself back to normal." He stood up getting ready to show them around. He clicked the button on his computer shutting it down and walking out into the hallway closing his door behind him "Next time I want you to know that this area is off limits to anyone..." He crossed his arms and then lead them down the hall and through the door with the sign saying 'employee's ONLY!'.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 7:37 pm

(LOL!!!! XDDDDD I died just there!!)

Toxin begun to chuckle, her chuckle sounding quite in human as she fallowed Ryou closely, her eyes glowing red. Her presence was one that was quite dark and intimidating. Of course Toxin was leaking off that presence to Ryou to get her point across. 'Do not mess with me.'. She yawned and laid off though when she thought she made her point. She saw Ryou as an equal. She had no feelings to him, just saw him as an equal. Toxin didn't even know how to experience certain feelings. She either saw you as an weakling, friend, enemy, or equal. Toxin thought this could actually be some fun. But part of her wondered where they'd put her. She knew she couldn't do service with a smile, she had no idea how to cook or clean, so what was she gonna do. She didn't know. But she hoped she'd have someone by her side for help.

"Alright....pretty boy~!"

She then decided, why not freak him out more. Toxin had a very very dark side 24/7. And of course she knew how to freak out people. It was a natural talent of hers. That was probably the only thing she really did know. So Toxin walked up to Ryou and wrapped a friendly arm around his neck and smiled quiet devilishly at him. Almost like on of the psychotics you see in horror films.

"The names Toxin. I can't wait to see you every....single.....day.".
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 9:58 am

Toxin growled as she walked outside and finally sat down under a tree, out looking the surroundings by the cafe. Toxin's ears laid flat and her tail curled up next to her, as if her security blanket, as she closed her eyes half way and hugged her knees. She didn't get why all of this was happening to her. She didn't count it as a blessing. But maybe it was. She didn't know. She was confused and lost. Toxin never had a figure to fallow, and with a lost past, she had nothing to go off of. She sighed to herself as she closed her eyes and rested her forehead on her knees. She needed to clear her mind. If she didn't she could explode. She let long breaths of air out as she went to clear her mind and go back to the way she was. She wasn't opening up anymore. That was the last straw.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 4:17 pm

Yuki ran out the door and looked around not spotting her at first "Toxin? Where did you go?" She put her hand over her eyes to shade them from the sun so she could see better. "Where is she?" She tried stepping on her tiptoes to see if she could see any better. She then quickly spotted her by a tree running to quickly apologize for everything "Toxin I'm sorry... I should have never brought you here... That Ryou guy is really just a jerk and he thinks he controls everything..." She sat down beside her and looked at her with an apologetic look "I'm sorry I pulled you into this whole thing..." She looked down at her knees and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside of Cafe mew mew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next