Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Carte
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help the mew mew's fight against the aliens and other criminals running a muck in Tokyo, Japan. Be a mew, be a hero, or be evil!? The choice is up to you!!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm by Shya

» Yuki's room
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:42 pm by Yuki Hayase

» The Guest room
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:31 am by Toxin Vulpe

» The front door
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Cafe Kitchen
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» Inside the cafe
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Ryou's bedroom
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Your beautiful arts!
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012, 12:45 am by Yuki Hayase

» Rules for Mew mew A La Carte! {READ BEFORE STARTING}
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012, 8:53 am by Toxin Vulpe

Top posters
Yuki Hayase
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Vote_lcapOutside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Voting_barOutside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Toxin Vulpe
Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Vote_lcapOutside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Voting_barOutside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shya
Kuro Akumu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 75 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 3:35 am

Outside of Cafe mew mew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 4:25 pm

Toxin's ears twitched as she glanced up to see Yuki. Toxin just watched her as she apologized. But it wasn't her fault. None of this was. Toxin couldn't blame her. This was whatever made her like this, it was their fault. They made her into this. She gave a long sigh before looking to Yuki and giving her a small smile. She finally realized what she needed to do. She needed to change. She needed to learn how to cope with these new foreign emotions. She needed Yuki to teach her. She needed a friend, and Yuki was the best one she got.

"Yuki. Its fine. I now know what i need. I need to learn how to.....cope with these.....what you say......emotions. I don't want to be alone. And I don't want to be like this. I need this job. And I need you here to help me. I want to meet this chef as well."

Toxin smiled and gave Yuki a gentle nudge as she looked to her with a more happier expression. She was glad that this happened for her. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise.
Back to top Go down
https://alacartemew.forumotion.com
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain
Yuki Hayase

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 4:48 pm

Yuki looked up and smiled as well "Really? You want me to teach you?" She jumped up and almost hugged her "That's great!" She then looked down at herself again "I didn't change out of this... It's a little embarrassing to wear out in public like this..." She rubbed the back of her head and giggled a little. She grabbed Toxin's hand "Here lets go back in and see if this Keiichiro person is cooking right now!" She smiled as she pulled Toxin up to a standing point and began pulling her back to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin
Toxin Vulpe

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012, 5:02 pm

Toxin just chuckled as she was dragged back into the cafe. Maybe Toxin could make these mew mew's her friends. Maybe she could help. And just possibly she could learn about her past. She wanted to learn about her, and she might just find out on her way through this crazy mew hole. She let her sour side down and decided maybe once she could be nice. It might lead her some where. So she let Yuki drag her wherever.
Back to top Go down
https://alacartemew.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Cafe mew mew   Outside of Cafe mew mew - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside of Cafe mew mew
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2