Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Carte
Hey welcome to Mew Mew A La Carte!! Please log in if you have an account or please make an account the more the merrier!! Please enjoy yourself and have fun rping!!

Tokyo Mew Mew: A La Carte

Help the mew mew's fight against the aliens and other criminals running a muck in Tokyo, Japan. Be a mew, be a hero, or be evil!? The choice is up to you!!!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
September 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» OOC Chatroom
Sun 26 Aug 2012, 10:35 pm by Shya

» Yuki's room
Wed 27 Jun 2012, 11:42 pm by Yuki Hayase

» The Guest room
Wed 27 Jun 2012, 9:31 am by Toxin Vulpe

» The front door
Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Cafe Kitchen
Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm by Toxin Vulpe

» Inside the cafe
Mon 25 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Ryou's bedroom
Sat 23 Jun 2012, 5:23 pm by Yuki Hayase

» Your beautiful arts!
Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:45 am by Yuki Hayase

» Rules for Mew mew A La Carte! {READ BEFORE STARTING}
Tue 19 Jun 2012, 8:53 am by Toxin Vulpe

Top posters
Yuki Hayase

Toxin Vulpe

Shya

Kuro Akumu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Tue 17 Dec 2013, 11:54 am

Share | 

Inside the cafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Inside the cafe   Wed 06 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

Here's where you can take your seat and have a bite to eat! You can also go pay for your meal~! X3 (if you look at the middle of the cake they forgot the filling you can see right through it XDD)

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 7:47 pm

Toxin walked in slightly cautious as she glanced around the busy cafe. It wasn't closing time yet, so the place was still busy. Ever since it opened up it had been packed. Toxin was lucky she even ate here. But that was the past. Toxin sighed as she looked around lazily at all the commotion and happiness that filled the air. Toxin felt like scramming, but she figured this was the only place to get a job. Any cosplay place would turn her down eventually since her ears and tail couldn't really come off. Toxin watched the waitresses run around crazy and she decided to wait to ask if they were hiring. But it was kind of hard for her to avoid attention by the customers. They couldn't stop staring at her ears and tail, let alone her whole getup. Toxin sighed to herself as she slipped into the shadows. She hated feeling like a circus freak. But she knew that wasn't the only reason. The mew mews. Of course. Whispers of them wondering if she was a mew. 'But she doesn't look like one' and so on. Toxin felt like she just made the biggest mistake in her life.

~There's a place that I know, It's not pretty there and few have ever gone...~
Back to top Go down
http://alacartemew.forumotion.com
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Mon 11 Jun 2012, 8:23 pm

Yuki walked in behind her and looked at all the people and then Toxin realizing that she was feeling uncomfortable. She looked around giving quite a dirty look to almost everyone in the cafe and hid her face quick making sure not to be seen, if she wanted a job here she would have to change her appearance a little. She grabbed Toxin's arm and "Toxin we have to over come this fear of ours! If we just act cheery I'm sure people will like us! We can do it!" she smiled lightly hoping that would help any. She went back and looked around again watching as all the workers were girls, she didn't seem so fond of the uniforms they were wearing, but maybe if she asked nice enough she would get a job in the kitchen and wouldn't have to deal with the uniforms. "Um excuse me miss..." She tried getting the attention of one of the girls, but she hurried past Yuki. She sighed trying to get another girls attention, but they all seemed so busy to get anybody's attention. "Toxin, what are we going to do? I can't seem to get anyone's attention..." She then got the idea to go around the back and maybe get the owner, she grabbed Toxin's arm and dragged her around to the back of the cafe.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 8:11 pm

( XDDD you are so creepy!!! )

Yuki took her pendent and thought to herself she opened her eyes and saw she was back in her jean shorts and sweat shirt. "Alright let go explore!" she raised her arm in excitement and followed Ryou and Toxin down the stairs and into the cafe. It looked a lot different when everyone was gone almost eerie like something bad was going to happen. "Wow... there's a lot of pink in this building... How do you do it Ryou-senpai?" She decided it would probably be appropriate to call him that since he was most likely older than her.

Ryou:

Ryou's eye twitched again "What exactly is that supposed to mean?" he shook it off and was just about to change the subject when Toxin wrapped her arm around him. He looked at her and was confused "Yes... Alright that's great to hear..." He didn't seem to be affected by the creepy act that Toxin was trying to pull so he politely moved her arm from his shoulders and began talking about the cafe "This is where all the customers come and order things..." he pointed to the kitchen "That is where the food is made, you'll find Keiichiro most of the time..." He then pointed down the long hallway "And you'll find the dressing room down that way to put your uniforms on..." He turned to the girls "Alright is there anything else I need to go over?" He shook his head "Sorry I forgot to tell you both your jobs... Yuki you will be working out by the customers and welcoming them in... Toxin I'm going to put you with Yuki so she can help you through this..." He clapped his hands together and waited for a response.

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 8:23 pm

Toxin's ears dropped and she scowled. Not from him not being affected, she could care less, but being put out to serve. She refused. Anything but that. She couldn't do it. Never. She refused. Simply refused. Toxin sighed heavily as she walked into the shadows of the building and leaned against it, hiding herself away from everyone. Even if it was just them, she felt more comfortable in the shadows, where she felt like she belonged. Toxin sighed heavily as she thought about the cooking. that felt more reasonable for her.

"Can i do....cooking and cleaning....instead. I don't feel comfortable being around.....people, pretty boy."

Toxin wasn't trying to be joking or creepy. She was being serious. But she hid her expression in the shadows. Toxin sort of wanted to leave and forget about it. Maybe that was better for her. She wasn't meant for this. It wasn't her strength. She was used to hiding from people, not welcoming them with a smile.

(I KNOW!!!! XD )

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 8:30 pm

( Hey I'll reply later I have to go ttyl! )

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 8:31 pm

(Kay! bye!!! X3 )

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 11:46 pm

Yuki looked at Ryou "B-But! People will recognize me..." She did understand Toxin needed to work in the kitchen more she wasn't a people person, but she wasn't much of one either. "Why do I have to?" She then thought well maybe it would bring publicity to the cafe and it would probably help her get her own image instead of living under her fathers name. "You know what I think I understand I'll keep my position..." She pouted a little but didn't refuse it anymore.

Ryou:

He looked confused, but didn't argue "Alright then you'll be on cooking duty under Keiichiro, he'll help you around the kitchen I don't really know it that well." He then remembered "Well if you'll be working in the kitchen you wont have to wear the uniform either just an apron and a hair net..." He seemed like this would maybe make her happier "As for you Yuki I told you already no complaining I said you would have to work as a waitress so deal with it..." He looked at her as she accepted it and he nodded "The uniform situation for you Yuki is you're going to have to wear one it's to keep the looks of the cafe up..." He nodded and waited for her to complain about that too.

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Tue 12 Jun 2012, 11:59 pm

Toxin smiled slightly as she walked back into the kitchen. She wasn't going to lounge around and listen to Yuki complain. Ryou could deal with that. Toxin kept and low profile as she walked to the back of the cafe where she smelled the pastries being cooked. Toxin smelled around as she walked in, her hands now down at her sides and her ears perked up as well as a curious expression on her face. No one was in here except delicious cakes and frosting. Toxin looked around before walking over and quickly digging a finger into the soft cream. She licked it off and purred with delight. She usually never ate anything like this, so it was a rare treat. She licked her lips as an angelic smile crossed her face. Her tail wagged like a dogs and her ears twitched with happiness. Toxin usually never acted like this, but she was in such a better mood. Toxin swiped some raw batter as well and popped it into her mouth before drooling with delight. This was heaven for the chemical kitsune. Toxin wiped her mouth with her sleeve before seeing a cupcake in the corner of her eye. Of course she couldn't resist. So she swiped the dessert and sunk behind the table in the center of the room and begun to naw on the treat with a delight. She purred happily as sparkles formed around her. Toxin, for once, looked like a an angel, with green fox ears and tail that is.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 12:13 am

Yuki watched as Toxin had left her and Ryou alone she turned to him and pouted "How come I have to wear those embarrassing outfits, but she doesn't? I'll be showing way too much skin for my liking!" She crossed her arms "I want to be able to walk around in my regular clothing and not be seen in that maid outfit!" She kept going on and on about the uniforms being too reviling for her and how she wouldn't be caught dead in one.

Ryou:

"I'm sorry... Not really, but you have to every other girl does and they deal with it... I don't see how you can't..." He sighed and just took her whining he was an only child, but this girl seemed like a little sister to him, he just had to deal with her. "Alright I get it, but you need to wear it... You are now required to work here because this is the only place that will understand why you are gone fighting crime..." He looked at her with a serious look "Go try it on now... I'm going to go see what Toxin's up to in the kitchen..." He began heading for the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 12:19 am

Toxin continued to stuff her face like no tomorrow with pastries, frosting, and sweets of all kind. In truth, Toxin never ate. If you were to remove her sweatshirt, you could see her ribs through the small light green shirt. As well as bruises and marks from injuries she sustained years ago. So of course she couldn't help her self. But she didn't look as serious as she usually was. For once she looked like her age. A young girl who was enjoying a few sweets. Toxin continued to purr happily before taking off her large sweatshirt, showing how thin she was. And begun to lick the bowl of frost clean by diving her head straight into it. Of course Toxin wouldn't do this around anyone. She'd even deny it. But now she felt safe to consume as much as she could so she wouldn't starve tonight in the crappy place that she called 'home'.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 5:47 pm

Yuki took the initiative to go try it on so she headed down the hallway to find the dressing room. She walked into the door and saw a white box laid out for her she slowly opened it and saw light blue cloth. It sure was her favorite color, but there were so many bows and it seemed way to short. She picked the outfit up and looked it up and down "Ryou-senpai is a pervert..." she pouted, but began putting it on anyways. She started with the bloomers and she put the light blue dress on over, she tied all the ribbons and then put the apron on and tied the back. She pulled the blue socks up over her ankles and slipped on the black tenni-shoes. She sighed looking at herself in the mirror, this was embarrassing, but she walked out to show everyone anyways.

Ryou:

When he got to the kitchen he pushed open the door seeing all the pastries that were set out for tomorrow were gone. "Toxin... Those were for tomorrow..." He walked around now mad at Toxin for eating all the pastries. He found her underneath the island he looked down at her almost glaring "You realize you'll have to work extra hours for that right?" he began tapping his foot and waiting for an answer.

( XD I feel like Kyoya talking about money like this lulz )

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 6:44 pm

Toxin gasped as the bowl of frosting slipped off her head and frosting covered her ears, hair and face. She had a guilty look as she licked her hands and avoided eye contact. She did feel guilty, but she was so hungry. Never eating took a tole on her. She crawled out and stood up as she dripped in frosting and crumbs of pastries. She pouted angrily, her ears down and her eyes glaring at her feet as her tail went between her legs. Yes, she admitted she did something wrong, but she wasn't going to say sorry or anything. She then to actually begin to cry. Tears leaked from her eyes and her lip quivered. She grabbed around her belly as she groaned and whimpered.

"My....tummy.....hurts. I haven't eaten anything in months.....ugggghhh."

She wasn't expecting pain like this. The spirits were really kicking her butt today. No pain no gain she guessed. Toxin looked at him with full guilt before walking past him and going to the bathroom to throw up what she just consumed. She slammed the door and ripped her shirt off revealing her ribs and scars from her past before throwing up in the toilet. This wasn't her day at all.

(Lol! XD )

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:47 pm

Yuki walked down the hall and out in the open blushing and pouting about having to wear the ridiculous thing she was wearing at that point. She was waiting for everyone to come out of the kitchen when a sick guilty looking Toxin passed her and went straight for the bathroom. "Toxin?" she ran into the kitchen and saw a very angry Ryou "Ryou-senpai? What happened? Toxin just ran out of here like she was sick... Is she okay?" She looked around worried wondering what happened when she was gone.

Ryou:

He looked at Toxin confused until he heard her say 'I haven't eaten in months...' He looked at her "That's all you need to say... I would have had Keiichiro make you some food..." he wasn't that much of a jerk to watch people starve to death. He watched as she walked away and then listened as Yuki walked in. "She's sick to her stomach... She ate all the pastries that were set out for tomorrow... I'll have to ask Keiichiro to make more pronto..." He tapped his foot counting his fingers trying to figure out what that would cost. He looked up and looked Yuki over "See it's not that bad now is it?" he smirked as he knew she still didn't like it and it made him laugh.

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:11 am

Toxin violently threw up the sweets that she jammed into her mouth. Everything left the pour girls stomach, making her once more thin to the bone, and hungry. Toxin flushed the toilet and made sure it was clean before leaning over the sink wiping her mouth clean and feeling better, but not terrific. Toxin looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like skin and bones on her stomach, but she had mussels on her arms and legs. And her face look full. So she didn't look sickly hungry. Toxin wondered why that is. Could it be the toxin's in her body. She worked out a lot, maybe that was it. Toxin gave a heavy sigh and looked down at her feet with sadness and shame. She looked horrible. Her skin was pale with dark bruises, deep scars, scratches covering her. She nearly felt like crying at the sight of her. She wasn't this pretty little girl that she once was, now she was this horrendous beast. Toxin sighed sadly as she chocked down tears and swallowed hard before putting her green T back on that was tattered and dirty as well. Toxin cleaned her clothes, but only her pants and sweatshirt. She never had time for anything else. When she took a shower, thats when she would clean her panties and bra along with the tattered shirt. But it wasn't easy. She lived in a dump cause she couldn't afford anything else. Toxin may seem like a tough girl who might be living big or well, but truth was, she was surviving on a thread. Toxin let another sigh out before opening the door and walking up to Yuki and Ryou. Toxin held her sweatshirt in her arm, revealing the tattered and run down T and some of the bruises and scars that rested on her body. As well as how thin she was since the T was pretty see through. Toxin just stared dully at the two before looking down at her feet in slight shame of what she did and leaned against the door frame. Toxin didn't want to say anything. Not even a comment about Yuki's dress, knowing that they could her the chocked tears and sadness in her voice if she did.

'Yuki looks like a blue marshmallow.....'

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Sun 17 Jun 2012, 7:07 pm

( A blue marshmallow? XD lolz and sorry had a wedding to go to this weekend no wifi what so ever so yeah... )

Yuki pouted "Quit laughing at me!!" she held her fist up, but she knew she wasn't going to hit him. It wasn't her that would do that, she really didn't have a violent. She kept ranting on and on about how Ryou was laughing at her until she noticed Toxin walk out of the bathroom. "Toxin are you better now?" she looked at her sincerely wanting to know the truth. "Ryou-senpai I can pay off anything she owes..." She looked back to Toxin "I want to do this cause you don't seem like the type of person to ask for help... You seem self sufficient, but needs help..." She smiled hoping this would help

(don't reply yet I have to go I'll do Ryou later... XD )

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:36 am

Ryou:

He kept on laughing knowing how much it irritated her he then looked to Toxin "Hey don't worry about the sweets... I'm having Keiichiro remake all of them and it shouldn't take that long to get them all back he cooks fast." He nodded and snickered at Yuki again, then suddenly stopped hearing her say that she would pay for everything "Well that would mean she has no point in working here then... That was one of the reasons I hired her... The other reason is because no matter how much you think people look at you like a monster, you're not and people would think it's cute that you're 'cosplaying' as a fox in a maid cafe..." He crossed his arms knowing he was right.

( There you go now you can reply XD )

Back to top Go down
Toxin Vulpe
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Mon 18 Jun 2012, 9:50 am

Toxin blinked at Ryou's words as she lookes at him with confusion and fear. Toxin's ears laid flat as she shook her head and hung it. This man was making her show what she had locked up. It was getting on her nerves. Yet, she sort of liked the attention. Not many people could open her up. She sighed as she hugged herself. She wanted to run back to her crappy apartment. She wanted to go back to being who she actually was. Not this. It was a foreign to her. She then decided to argue back, and make them realize that she wasn't human, she wasn't meant for this, and it be best to keep her hidden from veiwers eyes.

"Take a look at me! What kind of person wants to be served by me? I have scars and marks from who knows what, i have no memory of my past, I look like a radioactive freak, which is true; I can't even get 5 hours of sleep where i live, making me the worst person to give 'service with a smile'; And for god sakes I can't even wash my clothes properly. And thats all because of what i am. I don't live like you two, I survive. I survive to get my next meal. I survive to wake up the next day. So sorry if I don't think that I'm good material to be walking around here in a marshmallow outfit with giddiness flowing off of me. I'm not like you. I AM a monster. Deal with it."

Toxin's voice was screechy and jagged due to her holding back the tears and sadness. She turned out of there and decided that it was better not to stay in there any longer. She wasn't cut out for this. She growled to herself as she made her way outside of the cafe in the back. Fresh air would clear her mind.

(Lol! Yay! XD )

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Mon 18 Jun 2012, 3:49 pm

Yuki looked at Toxin surprised "Wait... Toxin!" She reached out to grab her, but was too slow to grab her. "You are such a jerk why would you go and say something like that!? I'll go after her..." She shook her head and looked down at herself blushing, but sighed and ran out the door after her. "Toxin wait!"

Ryou:

Ryou sighed and watched as the scene happened before him "What did I say?" He was honestly clueless being a guy he guessed he would never understand what a girl was thinking. He watched as Yuki ran out after Toxin and then decided he would head back up to his room and do some research on this girl. "So her real name isn't Toxin..." He walked out the back door and went back to his room.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hayase
Co-Captain

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   Mon 25 Jun 2012, 1:26 pm

Yuki came running after him seeing how fast Ryou was walking "You can't be mad at me! I'm not the one that took them!" she was yelling after him seeing how mad he was at her. "If you can find them that just means you hid them!" She yelled know that she couldn't find them it was him that would find them. They finally got the dressing room as she watched him look for her clothing. "Yeah... find them I'll have something else to blame on you then..." she tapped her foot waiting for him to find her clothing.

Ryou:

He walked swiftly to the dressing room and saw how big of a mess Yuki had made looking for her clothing. "You didn't clean up after yourself!" he shook his head and noticed she hadn't touched the white box that her uniform came in. "Did you check in the box...? No of coarse you didn't..." He walked over and looked in the white box and sure enough there was Yuki's clothing and he didn't have to waste an hour looking for them. "That's it... I'm blaming everything on you now..." He sulked off frowning to himself back up to his room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the cafe   

Back to top Go down

Inside the cafe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1